Man thrown out of zorb ball in Boracay, suffers internal hemorrhage

Man thrown out of zorb ball in Boracay, suffers internal hemorrhage


There's a saying that all theme park rides are only 99% safe. The other 1%, as the saying goes, is the amount of danger a person has to risk while on the ride.

Sad to say, this 1% proved fatal to a rider.

In Boracay, a man suffered internal hemorrhage after being thrown out of a zorb ball ride.

An initial investigation of the Boracay Tourist Action Center disclosed that Patricio Rodolfo Reyes and his companion Eduardo Pabosa Jr. rode a zorb ball at the Zorb Park.

While the ball was negotiating a downhill path, the string of the zorb ball got detached from its lock.

The zorb ball cracked open and Reyes was thrown out, hitting the ground in full force.

He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital in Kalibo where he is now under observation.

According to a report from ABS-CBN News, the family are now preparing to file charges against the resort.





ANY COMMENTS?
Feel free to share your reactions and comments down below.



Man thrown out of zorb ball in Boracay, suffers internal hemorrhage Man thrown out of zorb ball in Boracay, suffers internal hemorrhage Reviewed by Leun Sotragues on 5:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Connect With Us